Rates & Insurance
- $180 Initial Consultation
- $160 Individual Therapy Session
- $175 Couples Session
- $175 Family Session
We do not participate in managed care insurance plans or accept employee benefits at this time. However, most insurance plans reimburse for our services as an out-of-network service provider. Please contact your insurance company to determine whether this option is available to you and ask specifically about “out-of-network mental health benefits”. In order to receive insurance reimbursement, you can submit your claim to your insurance company via email, mail, or fax.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my reimbursement for an out of network provider and has my limit been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis.
Cash and all major credit cards accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
Click here to request a therapy appointment online.
Questions? Please contact us for further information.